Embracing digital transformation is no longer an option; it's a necessity for success in today's fast-paced world.
At SophoTree, we are committed to guiding you through this transformative journey, ensuring your organization becomes a data-centric powerhouse.
Join us on the path to a future where data is not just a byproduct but a strategic asset. Contact us today and let's embark on this exciting journey together, redefining the way you operate, compete, and succeed. Together, we'll unlock the infinite possibilities of a data-centric organization, limited only by your imagination.
With our technology we position “Cognitive Science” at the core
Cognitive science is an interdisciplinary scientific study of the mind and its processes. It unites various disciplines of science into a singular system that is able to analyze information and create knowledge.
Cognitive Science examines what cognition is, what it does and how it works. It includes research on intelligence and behavior, specifically focusing on how information is represented, processed, andtransformed - in faculties such as perception, language, memory, reasoning, and emotion - within nervous systems as well as machines.
We position SophoTree’s Artificial Intelligence at the center of our technology, as a domain of cognitive sciences.
Different streams of cognitive sciences, e.g. neuroscience or linguistics, influence AI research massively. AI seeks to mimic these processes - from speech recognition to the ability to engage in complex conversations. For instance, IBM has performed powerful pioneering work heralding a new era of cognitive computing: information processing in the form of machine learning through deep learning - a form of AI. SophoTree engages in research about these processes to develop technologies that execute these rules and response patterns.
See how SophoTree can help your organization
Financial institutions with complex portfolios and high volumes of trades and transactions are often buried under petabytes of data, incompatible systems, and complicated customer landscapes. As this data grows in size and complexity, so does the regulatory landscape, and traditional tools can't keep up.
- REGULATORY COMPLIANCE BECOMES A STRATEGIC ASSET TO THE BUSINESS
- MANAGE COMPLEXITY AND INCREASE EFFICACY WITH A UNIFIED PLATFORM
The success of national defense missions around the world increasingly depends on timely access to high-quality data at every echelon and across staff functions from diverse intelligence disciplines. In a war zone, however, circumstances conspire to make this extremely difficult to achieve and maintain. From unmanned sensor data to unstructured message traffic, the volume and diversity of data being collected make it hard for commanders to extract insight from the information at their disposal.
- TRANSFORM MASSIVE-SCALE DATA FROM MULTIPLE INTELLIGENCE DISCIPLINES INTO ACTIONABLE INSIGHT
- SYNCHRONIZE DATA FOR COLLABORATIVE ANALYSIS AND IMPROVED SITUATIONAL AWARENESS AT EVERY ECHELON
- PUSH THE LATEST DATA AND ADVANCED ANALYTICS TO THE TACTICAL EDGE OF THE BATTLEFIELD
- FUSE INTEL, OPS, AND OTHER STAFF FUNCTIONS INTO A SINGLE MISSION COMMAND SYSTEM
- FIELD A CAPABILITY THAT WORKS TODAY, AT SCALE, AND AT WAR
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) significantly impacts all organizations processing EU-based personal data. Enterprises need robust data management infrastructure that provides transparency, accountability, and control in order to demonstrate compliance and protect data subject rights, without compromising the value of their data.
- FACILITATE GDPR COMPLIANCE WITH SOPHOTREE
- THE GDPR IS JUST THE BEGINNING
Mergers and acquisitions fundamentally change companies, their strategies, and their technology landscapes. Whether it's a one-time transaction or part of a broader M&A strategy, acquiring companies end up with fragmented systems that inhibit visibility into their newly unified organization's data. At the most critical juncture since their founding, companies are forced to prioritize systems decisions over business ones.
- ACHIEVE DEAL SYNERGIES FASTER WITH IMMEDIATE VISIBILITY INTO THE UNIFIED BUSINESS
- FOCUS ON YOUR BUSINESS, NOT YOUR SYSTEMS
Lawyers handle massive volumes of data from many sources. Many types of data that lawyers routinely encounter complicate traditional research methods. Although lawyers can easily review unstructured data such as documents, transcripts, and audio recordings, they often lack the capability to efficiently analyze structured data such as call logs, financial transaction records, and spreadsheets. In both the private and government sectors, lawyers find it hard to glean insight from structured data in conjunction with unstructured documents—for example, correlating stock sales and phone calls with e-mail traffic and faxes.
- ANALYZE DOCUMENTS AND DATA IN A UNIFIED ENVIRONMENT
- ENHANCE THE POWER OF THE MIND WITH THE EFFICIENCY OF TECHNOLOGY
- COLLABORATE TO MAKE SIGNIFICANT DISCOVERIES IN A SECURE ENVIRONMENT
Law enforcement organizations store information in numerous databases with no way to access, search, and view their information in one place. Officers and agents often have to access several different databases to compile information on a single suspect, collect relevant data on a location of interest, or investigate a criminal case.
Agents, detectives, and officers must access yet another system to manage their cases. Sharing information requires cutting and pasting text or manually typing reports.
- SEARCH AND ACCESS ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT DATA SOURCES IN ONE PLACE
- MANAGE YOUR CASES IN A SINGLE, UNIFIED INTELLIGENCE AND INVESTIGATIONS PLATFORM
- INVESTIGATE TARGETS IN THE FIELD AND RAISE SITUATIONAL AWARENESS AT HEADQUARTERS
- PROTECT PRIVACY AND CIVIL LIBERTIES WITHOUT SACRIFICING INVESTIGATIVE EFFECTIVENESS
SophoTree Case Management provides a flexible solution for collaborative business process management. Users manage, investigate, and track cases without leaving the SophoTree investigative platform, as well as add new information through simple data entry forms and export follow-on reports in configurable templates. With the full universe of data available in a unified environment, users rapidly build out and resolve case-based workflows.
SOPHOTREE CASE MANAGEMENT IS AN END-TO-END SOLUTION FOR MANAGING AND INVESTIGATING COMPLEX CASES
Across industries, the competitive landscape changes quickly and organizations need to adapt faster than ever before. Delivering the right products and services requires granular insight into changes in customer behavior and dynamic ways to test and deploy new sales strategies.
- MEDIA NETWORK TO TRANSFORM ADVERTISING SALES
- PHARMACEUTICAL TO INCREASE SALES YIELD AND PATIENT ADHERENCE ON A KEY DRUG
Government supply chains are among the most complex, consequential systems on Earth - supporting both national security and public well-being.
However, with supply chains stretching across continents and cyberspace, threats can emerge anytime, anywhere. For instance, the COVID-19 pandemic and SolarWinds cyber-attack revealed critical vulnerabilities, jeopardizing government information and assets.
The most critical challenges facing manufacturers throughout the value chain are, fundamentally, data challenges. Supply chain, procurement, quality control, efficiency, rapid troubleshooting, and demand forecasting depend on an accurate and up-to-date data landscape.
Manufacturers with complex global operations have equally complex data landscapes that represent thousands of production lines, transportation routes, and international markets. Valuable data such as upstream supplier data or data about performance and reliability after purchase is often beyond a manufacturer's control.
- CONNECT THE MANUFACTURING VALUE CHAIN TO IMPROVE QUALITY AND ACCELERATE PRODUCTION
- CAPTURE THE FULL BREADTH AND SCALE OF SUPPLY CHAIN, PRODUCTION, AND PERFORMANCE DATA
With the uptick in high-profile data breaches, organizations with large networks are working hard to guard against advanced intruders who identify and exploit complex vulnerabilities on the most important systems. But often, a tunnel vision focus on sophisticated attacks distract organizations from more basic problems, like stale passwords or machines that haven't been patched against months-old vulnerabilities, that leave them just as vulnerable to attack.
Increasing their ability to reduce risk by an order of magnitude
- Generating live risk benchmarks on a national level among peer organizations
- Automating arduous compliance and risk reports while increasing the level of granularity
- SophoTree represents a return to security first principles: count your doors, make sure they're locked, and prioritize your most valuable assets. By creating a comprehensive, dynamic view of a network in SophoTree, organizations can implement and strengthen basic cybersecurity hygiene practices—and from there, monitor activity for more complex attacks.
- ACCELERATE OUTCOMES WITH A BACKBONE FOR ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
- UNITE THE ORGANIZATION AROUND A SHARED ENVIRONMENT FOR MACHINE LEARNING.
- MAXIMIZE IMPACT AND MINIMIZE RISK WITH A PLATFORM DESIGNED FOR RESPONSIBLE ENGINEERING.